Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Postage Due

I've actually been using 'snail mail' quite a bit lately, so I hope today's post won't jinx my mailings.  If there's a stamp set that jumped out at me from the first time I saw it, Postage Due is one of those sets.  I used cherry cobbler for my card base.  Here's my card:
Using the stamp set and the postage punch made it very easy to create this fun card.  I wanted just a touch more to accent my card, so I added a 'sprig' of crochet trim, crumb cake and cherry cobbler seam binding.  The 'stamps' are on dimensionals.

I had a fabulous time at the Chattanooga Regional.  My ears are still ringing a bit with the delightful southern accents of my table mates.  They talked so fast at times, that I could hardly keep up with them.  They were all from South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.  I think I was the only one from Illinois!  Everyone was so nice and we had a lot of fun together.

I'll be sharing photos soon from the event, as well as our Aquarium trip.  I didn't get any photos on the boat trip because we were going pretty fast and it was a little crowded when we went up on deck.  I didn't want to risk losing my camera.  The scenery was gorgeous and every part of our day was fabulous, ending with grilled tuna and followed by sharing warm chocolate cake and vanilla bean ice cream, drizzled with a caramel sauce.  Yikes!  Back to Atkins today, for sure!!!

Don't forget:  Today is the last day to enter into my '500' blog special.  I'll be notifying the winner by email tomorrow.  Good luck!  Maybe it will be you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...