Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy News --- Back to Spool!!!

It's back to school time!
Here are my cute little boys on their first day of school.

It's also 'Back to Spool' time --- with Stampin' Up! 

I have some happy news for all you ribbon lovers!  For every $40. you spend, all during September, you get to choose a free roll of stitched satin ribbon.  The choices are from our new In Colors:  gumball green, raspberry ripple, primrose petals, summer starfruit or midnight muse. 


Check out the details here.  As you know, I'm a super ribbon lover and will enjoy gathering more ribbon during September, to enjoy using in my projects.  I have drawers of ribbon... 


I have walls of ribbon...
 
...and I have projects with ribbon...  See the cute little bow on the round scallop circle card above?  The cards to the left of the bear use ribbon for flower stems and leaves.  

You can't have too much ribbon!  I use ribbon on my cards.  I use ribbon on my layouts.  I use ribbon on my projects.  I tie ribbon on most anything that needs a touch of cuteness:)  I love ribbon!
 
Come back soon for samples of some fun new ways to use ribbon in your projects. 

Coming up in my next posts:
  • more Fall cards and projects
  • more Halloween cards and projects
  • more Christmas cards and projects
  • fun new ways to use ribbon in your projects
  • more ornaments  (Check out news on my free ornament class here!)

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...