Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Framing up a Little Christmas

If you know me, you know that I love to make framed projects.  Here's my newest one --- framing up a little Christmas.
This was made with the Evergreen stamp set and the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set.  Using the Tasteful Trims die and the Apothecary framelits, I added lots of shimmer with our Champagne glimmer paper.  It is really sparkly!  The rosette/flower is made using the new little scallop circle punch and First Edition DSP.  

I used the framelits to cut out the ornaments, too.  The Holiday Ornaments framelits and the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set make it so fun and easy to create lots of beautiful ornaments.
The part that I can't seem to showcase in a photo is the sparkle of the tree.  I stamped the evergreen with Crumb Cake and then stamped over it with our new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad.  It is gorgeous in real life.  If you want to see how pretty it really is, check it out when you're here for one of my classes.

Today, I'm off to do a little tweaking in my new booth at the Harristown Depot Antiques and then work in my studio ... more Fall, Halloween and Christmas ... coming up!  Have a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...