At our club, I passed around the paper stack and let everyone choose which pattern they would like. When we were all finished, it was fun to see everyone's album. They were all a little different --- and all really cute.
- Line up the 5 envelopes in a row, with the bottom of each envelope overlapping the flap of the envelope next to it.
- Attach the 5 envelopes together, using Liquid Tombow.
- Fold them like an accordion.
- Cut DSP for the cover --- 5 1/2 X 4".
- Cut 5 more pieces of DSP for the insides --- 5 1/2 X 2 3/4".
- Decorate as you wish.
- Hold it together with a ribbon belly band. (optional: You could make a DSP belly band.)
- Add labels, if you wish to use it for a planner.
- Organize receipts etc. inside the pockets formed by the envelopes.