Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

This will be an amazing week!

Starting Nov. 19, Stampin' Up! is having an ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA --- sales every day.  You really need to check this out every day to see what's going on here!!!


Come back soon and come back often!  I will have news for you about starting up my new booth, too.  I'm going to have a booth in the Root Cellar at the Wildflour.  I've been busy creating all kinds of fun things.  So far, I only had to get out my manual twice for my sewing machine.  I can sew just fine, but haven't had a chance to do so for such a long time that I forgot how to set up a couple of things:)  How crazy is that?

Upcoming excitement:

Nov. 19
  Cards and Prayers / We'll make 6 cards.
Nov. 22  
  Thanksgiving Day / Turkey Day!!!
Nov. 23  
  Grand Opening of the Root Cellar at the Wildflour (My Booth:  Prairie Treasures)
Nov. 24  
  Open House Celebration at Sanders Harristown Depot Antiques
  Come and see my booth all decked out for Christmas!                   
  There will be refreshments, special bargains, and door prizes!!!
Nov. 29  
  Just Christmas Cards --- Come and make 15 cards / 3 each of 5 designs.
Dec. 3
  Hostess Scrapbook Club (I have something special planned for you!)
Dec.   7  
  Friday 3-4-5 (cards will include lots of Christmas designs)
Dec.   9  
  My HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE / CUSTOMER APPRECIATION EVENT (2:00-5:00)
  Save the date:  Refreshments / Door prizes / Projects / Fun / Super special gifts for orders placed
  that day...  (If you are unable to attend, you may still get the super special gift by placing an order 
  with me on Dec. 9.)  RSVP BY DEC. 8!!!!!
Dec. 10  
  Scraps and Prayers
Dec. 14  
  Wrapping up Christmas (Come and make 10 cards or projects.
  Pay to register by Dec. 10 and make 12 cards or projects
Dec. 17
  Cards and Prayers / We'll make 6 cards.

Ongoing Class Policy:
Pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class.
Your payment holds your spot.
As always, if you are unable to attend, I will save your kits for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...