Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Embossed Trio of Pines

Here's a quick post before I start my Christmas Retreat.  I can't wait!!!  This is a trio of pines embossed in gold onto our Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Papers.  The gold foil layer behind them brings out the pretty image and pulls it all together. 
I wanted to keep this card really simple, yet elegant.  The card base, as well as the stamped trees on the envelope, are all elegant black.  I like how it turned out.
Bye for now.  I'm off to my Retreat.  Let the fun begin!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...