Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Snowflake Banner ... A Fun Project

Instead of a card or scrapbook project, I have a banner project for you today.  It's fun to make and pretty quick and easy... so I kept making another and another and ...
I used 2 alternating designs for my banner pieces.  Here is the first design. 
Here is the second design I used.  I embossed the wooden Snowflake Elements with Gold EP.
It's pretty difficult to get a shot of the banner in place, because it's pretty long.  I think I ended up with 26 pieces altogether.
The banner runs the entire width of my studio.
Click here to see a fun video from Stampin' Up! on alternate ways to use our Spider Web doilies.
Above and below:  images from the video...
So... now it's time for you to order up some of these fun doilies and get to work.  Enjoy!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...