Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gorgeous Dryer Sheet Technique

I have a super favorite card to share with you today.  I love this technique because it is pretty easy and so much fun!  We'll be making this one at my Nov. 21 Christmas Retreat, as well as the other sneak peek cards shown on the left of my blog page. 
Of course, you have to see it in real life, to see how beautiful the glitter shimmer is on it.  The camera (or photographer) just cannot seem to capture it well enough to do justice to how beautiful it really is.
It makes me feel like we're in the middle of a blizzard.  I have another wonderful technique to share with you in one of my next posts, so be sure to come back and check it out.  Oh, and to be clear about this ... I do NOT like winter ... I just love seeing photos of it, like this one:)
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...