Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Double Ornament Card

Wow!  What a busy weekend.  It was the baby's first time to church (and he was perfect... actually stayed awake the entire time) and I had my Christmas Open House Party Sunday afternoon.  It went so well and we all had a great time.  Stamping friends are the best!  Today, I have another Christmas card for you... a double ornament card. 
The ornament on the left uses Red Foil Sheets over CS and the ornament on the right uses CS (shimmer spritzed) over Red Glimmer Paper.
This card uses a nice mix of new products and it's pretty fancy.  Mossy Meadow has become my 'go to' color of CS for my Christmas this year whenever I want a pretty green.  It looks great with both Real Red and Cherry Cobbler.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...