Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

This One Had Me Seeing Blue

You've heard of the expressions 'seeing red' but I was seeing blue... all over my hands, that is.  It seems that the more I move into my creative mode, the more it shows on my hands.  I had this idea to make an embossed snowflake card and then spritz it with a beautiful blue.  It looks gorgeous on the card, but it wasn't so gorgeous on my hands. 
The 'Joy' is cut from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.
I actually spritzed the watercolor paper with water first and then spritzed it with a mixture of Pacific Point/alcohol spritz.  I finished it off with some gorgeous rhinestones. 
So... who wants to party?  Don't forget my Christmas Open House this Sunday, November 1.  It's from 2:00-5:00 and we'd love to have you.  Don't forget about the clocks changing, too. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...