Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Artist Canvas Photo Holder Project

Let's talk a little about my photo holder project.  This project was inspired by my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friend, Janet Wakeland.  We'll be making this project at our October 12 Scraps and Prayers class. 
Above, I'm showing 3 different versions of the project... all the same except for your DSP choice.
The sample in the photo above shows how you can use it with a favorite photo.  I've cut two photo 'frames' to place over it.  One is cut from Basic Black CS and the other is cut from one of our Silver Foil Sheets.  
I think these would be fun to use for seasonal decor, too, by displaying a stamped image on it.  You could change it out with the seasons.

If you live in the area, I hope you'll join us for some creative fun with this project.  If you do not live in the area, go to your local hobby store and purchase an artist canvas and some Gesso, get out some scrap ribbon and/or embellishments of your choice, and join in on the fun... long distance.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...