Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Fun Trio of Note Cards

I have a TRIO of cards for you today, all using the cute little Santa's Gifts stamp set.  I haven't even used the Santa in the set.  It was the tree, the reindeer and a darling little bird (for another card/another time) that spoke to me with this set. 
I love little window cards.  The one on the left and the one in the middle have windows and the stamped image is actually on the inside of the card.  The one on the right uses the oval cut from the one on the left:)
I have quite a collection of bells and poms (and feathers) from past school and crafting projects, but I still had trouble finding a red pom that was small enough for his nose.  I'm off to buy some more today.  I want to make this one at my Open House Christmas Party.  He's so cute, I'm sure he'll be the star of the party.
The tree card is my favorite of the trio.  I love the polka dots and the plaid working together.
I 'painted' the tree using puddles of ink in the lids of my ink pads and my Aqua Painter.
I just love this little tree!
To keep the deer from getting too dark, I stayed with Crumb Cake ink.  I like how it turned out.
So... which one do you like the best?
I've been busy designing cards for my November 21 Christmas Retreat, as well as more to display for Christmas inspiration.  Be sure to come back to see what I've been creating to share with you.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...