Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

I'm ready for a fun party!

I really wanted to make our Christmas Retreat special today, so I made little gift bags for each person.  They hold their class kits and some special surprises.  When the Retreat is over, they can carry home all their finished cards in the gift bags.  Here's a view of some of the bags. 
I really like how they turned out.  Each person gets a little bag of more goodies, as well.
I'm almost finished cleaning, putting the finishing touches on our lunches, and I think we're ready to begin the fun!  Why do dog toys multiply when you turn your back?
I look forward to these kinds of classes.  Yes, they're a ton of prep work, but so well worth it for the fun we have.  I love having a class where I can really make everything special for my attendees.   
Everyone will go home today feeling like they have a real head start on their Christmas.
In another post, I'll share how I made the gift bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...