2 things help to make this card a winner --- first of all, the extra layer (raising it on dimensionals always bumps it up a notch) and the rhinestone.
I borrowed some snowflakes from my Wonderland stamp set, to decorate the inside and the envelope a bit.
This card could be used in several ways:
- a cute little Christmas card
- an invitation to a Christmas party
- a Christmas thank you note
- a gift enclosure card
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.