Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cutest Little Card Ever

Once in a while, a creative idea pops into your head... you go with it... a card comes together in seconds... and you just love it.  That's what happened with today's card.  This is one of the projects I have planned for my Christmas Open House Party this Sunday afternoon.   
When designing cards to make at an Open House Party, I need something that requires minimal supplies, minimal time to make and yet is really fun to make ... AKA ... QUICK AND CUTE!  That can sometimes be a real challenge.
2 things help to make this card a winner --- first of all, the extra layer (raising it on dimensionals always bumps it up a notch) and the rhinestone.
I borrowed some snowflakes from my Wonderland stamp set, to decorate the inside and the envelope a bit.
 This card could be used in several ways:
- a cute little Christmas card
- an invitation to a Christmas party
- a Christmas thank you note
- a gift enclosure card
It's quick, cute and simple to make.  Every card doesn't have to be as complicated as the two in my previous post.  Sometimes, you need something right now.  I think this one is a winner. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...