Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Sneak Peek at Four of My Cards

Here's more of a sneak peek at 4 of my cards that I made for our Nov. 21 Christmas Retreat.  They each have special techniques.  I had a lot of fun making each and every one of them. 
The 2-ornament card has beautiful silver embossing.
The snowflake card has heat embossing and dry embossing.
The snowy trees card uses a dryer sheet technique.  In real life, it's covered in gorgeous sparkle.
The 4th card uses the negative image from the ornament die.  The CS is then dry embossed.  The DSP showing in the opening is covered with VersaMark ink and then embossed with Iridescent Ice EP, a favorite technique of mine.  In real life, it has a gorgeous sparkle, too.

I still have 2 more cards to design.  What shall I create next?  Oh the fun!!! 

So... who wants to party?  Don't forget to RSVP for my Christmas Open House this Sunday, November 1.  It's from 2:00-5:00 and we'd love to have you.  Don't forget about the clocks changing, too.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or look on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...