The two older boys and I made a bunch of snowmen for gifts. They were fun and turned out really cute, but I got some pretty nasty burns from my glue gun. Ouch! I cleared out my stash of boards ... that's one more stash gone and put to good use. Remember, no more hoarding ... use and enjoy!
That's pretty much it for 2016 projects. I can't wait to share my new projects from the Occasions Catalog. It is awesome, for sure.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.