Click here to see my embossed letters/numbers technique.
Speaking of dates, this would have been my daddy's birthday. He lived a wonderful life and made it to the age of 89. He was my moral compass in life. He taught me how to live by his actions, by his love, and by his life. I miss him each and every day. He helped shape the person that I am and I feel like if I can make him proud of me then I'm doing something right. He loved people, loved God and loved life. I so wish he could have known and enjoyed all my grandchildren. He would have adored them. I have to think he's watching over us all. Happy Birthday, Daddy. I love you and miss you.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.