Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Embossed Copper Letters/ With Tutorial

As promised, I'm sharing my tutorial today for embossing letters with Copper EP.  It's fun and it's easy and I hope you'll try it.
 
Usually, when I emboss something small, I lay the piece in a small (for embossing only) cake pan.  This time, I wanted to try to emboss all the letters with a quicker and easier plan.  What I came up with was to add a tiny bit of adhesive to the back of each letter and attach them to a scrap of CS.
Then, I patted down each letter with my VersaMark ink pad.
I then sprinkled my Copper EP over all the letters.  A small amount will fall around the letters and stick there.  I just left it and didn't worry about it.
I heat embossed all the letters and then gently pulled them off the scrap CS.  They came off quite easily.
Aren't they beautiful?  Here's my Fall banner again.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...