Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Beautiful Fall Tree and A Mini Tutorial

I'm enjoying our beautiful Fall weather.  Although I haven't been able to take a walk, due to my leg injury, I still notice and enjoy the trees as we drive by them.  My tree today still has lots of wonderful foliage in beautiful Fall colors.  
This is one of the cards we made at one of my previous Saturday Stampers class.  It is stamped onto a circle of watercolor paper.  The circle behind it is cut from some of our wonderful Copper Foil.   The circle pieces are attached to one of our Specialty Papers which is sponged to a gorgeous Fall color.  After I tied the burlap ribbon around the card, I attached a tiny leaf with a teeny, tiny rhinestone.  I love it!
A mini tutorial for creating this beautiful tree:
- Stamp the bare tree onto watercolor paper.
- Stamp 2 or 3 Fall colors of 'leaves' (1 at a time) onto the watercolor paper.
- Gently spritz the 'leaves' with water, using just enough to gently blend the colors.
- Using an Aqua Painter, paint some green under the tree, for 'grass'.
- Once it's all completely dry, spritz (just the white circle) with shimmer mist.
- Assemble your beautiful card and enjoy.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...