Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

An Elegant Fall Tree

I'm enjoying our beautiful Fall weather.  Although I haven't been able to take a walk, due to my leg injury, I still notice and enjoy the trees as we drive by them.  Many have already lost all their leaves and some are still working on it.  Trees, even bare ones, have an artistic beauty to them that has always fascinated me.  Here's another tree card (with plenty of leaves) that I enjoyed using my new MISTI to create.  
Our Lovely As A Tree is our oldest (an perhaps best loved) stamp set!
I added a couple of Vintage Leaves over some gently coiled thread for a nice element to embellish the lower part of the oval frames.
I love how this turned out.  This would be a nice masculine card, but I think anyone would enjoy receiving it in the mail.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...