Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

OBX 2016 ... An 'Interesting Vacation' ... Part 6, Nature Walks by the Sound

After the worst days of the storm aftermath were over, we did enjoy some nature walks by the Sound.  It was beautiful.  



This is the Sound side of the Currituck Lighthouse.   I just love it.  Over the years, I've accumulated a lot of shots of the lighthouse, but they were mostly taken from the beach side, as we walked the beach.

Come back for more stories from the beach, as I'll be wrapping it all up in one last post.  Then, it's back to creative endeavors.   

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...