Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

You're In My Thoughts Card

Here's a card for you today that uses a favorite technique of mine ... embossing, sponging and then spritzing over the embossed layer for your card.  I've used this technique many times because it always turns out to be just beautiful. 
I watercolored a bit of background on the circle piece and then embossed the sentiment with our new Copper EP.  I also sponged around the edges to give it more dimension.  
The circle piece is attached with dimensionals, with a couple pieces of ribbon beneath it.  This card could be used for many occasions.  It's good to keep a bunch of cards in your stash that can be adapted to multiple occasions, so you'll always be prepared.
I always love the look of all these Fall colors together.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...