Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Our Next Scraps and Prayers Project

I just can't wait to share today's post with you.  This is our next project for my Scraps and Prayers class.  I just love it.   
I'm having a lot of trouble believing it's now November.  Even though I've been working like crazy on Christmas projects for over a week now, my phone says it's supposed to be a high of 80 today --- in Illinois!  I will say though, I do LOVE it!!!
I tried to get all the shimmer from the beautiful poinsettia, but it's difficult to capture it in a photo. 
I glued double layers of CS for each layer of the poinsettia, so it would still hold its shape when I added on lots of shimmer.
I love how this project turned out!
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...