Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed Card

This is a good time of year to really focus on all our many blessings.  I especially am thankful for a sweet, little baby that I get to hang with every day and who ended his super busy afternoon of play by falling asleep in my arms ... about 15 minutes before his mom came to take him home.  There's nothing better than holding a sweet little baby boy in your arms and watching him fall asleep. 
This is a simple, yet elegant card.
I love this die cut flower!  I cut it from Cajun Craze and then sponged the edges to give it even more texture.  I love this gorgeous paper, too.
Special Reminders:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...