Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

2 Fall Leaf Cards

I have 2 more Fall cards for you today, using leaves in various and pretty ways.  My plan here is to go through to the end of November with my remaining Fall cards and projects and then start right out in December with all Christmas.  I think that's a good plan.
My first card has an embossed background and an embossed leaf.  This embossing folder is one of our 6X6" folders and it is extra thick.  The embossed result is just gorgeous.  I hope we see more folders like this one in the future:)
I sponged extra color onto the embossed leaf.
My second card has embossed leaves stamped directly onto the DSP, as well as an embossed leaf --- cut and attached to be the focal piece for my card.
I sponged extra color onto this leaf, as well.  Did you notice that I have a double row of ribbon?  I love it!
So there you have it ... 2 more Fall card ideas.

PLEASE NOTE:  
If you have a coupon from Toby Joe for $10. off an upcoming class, you may use it for $10. off the card kits shown below.  Be sure whenever you use a coupon that you have it with you.  I need these for tax records.

Special Reminders:

Christmas Card Kits for sale!
===============================================================
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...