Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

3 Fall Layouts

Let's wrap up November with 3 fun Fall layouts.  Each one was inspired by a card I designed previously this year.
Layout One:  Fall Tree Layout



My layout was inspired by this card I made:
Layout Two:  Hello Fall Layout




My layout was inspired by this card I made:
... and more copper embossed letters:
Layout Three:  You're In My Thoughts Layout



My layout was inspired by this card I made:
PLEASE NOTE:  
If you have a coupon from Toby Joe for $10. off an upcoming class, you may use it for $10. off the card kits shown below.  Be sure whenever you use a coupon that you have it with you.  I need these for tax records.

Special Reminders:

Christmas Card Kits for sale!
===============================================================
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...