Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Holly Card With a Cherry Cobbler Ornament

Today's card is an ornament card with beautiful holly.  It's difficult to believe that today is the first day of December, but I'm getting into the Christmas spirit already, thanks to so many neighbors who are ahead of me in decorating for Christmas.  I'm trying to catch up.  We actually have our tree up, but I need to recruit the boys to carry up the ornaments for me from our storage room.  Cross you  fingers that they are careful:)  They're actually pretty good helpers.  ... So ... let's get on with Christmas cards!
 The sentiment is perfect. 



PLEASE NOTE:  
If you have a coupon from Toby Joe for $10. off an upcoming class, you may use it for $10. off the card kits shown below.  Be sure whenever you use a coupon that you have it with you.  I need these for tax records.


Exciting News:


===============================================================
Special Reminders: 

Christmas Card Kits for sale!
===============================================================
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...