Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Gingerbread Man Card

Does this little guy look familiar?  He was inspired by the bookmarks I shared in my last post.  The joy of using a die (for the layer behind him) and the punch to cut out this cute little guy, is that you can mass produce cards such as this (and bookmarks) and end up with a lot of really cute projects to share.
I love the embossed background.
Each of the top layers are attached with dimensionals, to add a lot of depth to my card.
I'm finding that I'm using the Tin of Tags stamps a lot more than just for tags.  This is a great set to have on hand at Christmas time.
And yes, it would be nice to give a card and a coordinating bookmark to a special someone.  Who will you surprise today with some extra Christmas cheer?
Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...