Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Gingerbread Men Bookmarks to Share

I made a lot of Christmas bookmarks this year, using our cute little gingerbread man and coordinating punch.  I just love him.  I gave these out at my Christmas Open House Party and have been sharing them with lots of others.  I decided this was my year to enjoy making cute little Christmas projects, sharing them and spreading Christmas joy.
I made quite a few:)
These plastic bookmark sleeves are nice to keep on hand for lots of various bookmark projects.  I ordered them online., after doing a search, but I cannot remember the source.
The embossing adds a lot to the background.
The gingerbread man and label to which it is attached, as well as the scallop circle greeting, are attached to the outside of the bookmark sleeve.  It would be too much bulk to try to get it all inside the sleeve.
Ready to share ...
Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...