Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Thoughtful Branches 'For You' Card

This little card was one of my favorites I made this year.  I used a lot of fun 'tools' to create this card.  Doing so enabled me to make a great card quickly.  A little light sponging around the tree and it is ready for Christmas.
Well, this is scary to think that I may be winding up my Christmas prep for this year.  I finished my shopping Friday, with my daughter and our sweet baby Joey.  He is a great little shopper.  I finished my cards a couple days ago that I will mail.  I just need to wrap up everything and then I have a couple of projects I'm working on for the kids (almost finished with those, too).  It's so much fun to have a little extra time to do some extra projects.  Like I said, it's scary.  What did I forget to do that I have this extra time?
I'm continuing to share little treats whenever I'm out somewhere.  This is super fun and I'm spreading the joy.  I've been leaving treats for the mail carrier in my mailbox each day.  They work hard and deserve some extra spoiling.
Sunday morning, I was knocked out of commission by a headache from %$#@$%#@$.  I think I was dehydrated.  I rested, drank copious amounts of water and my head feels normal again.  Well, I'm sure my head was never truly normal, but it feels better:)  In the afternoon, Jenn and I took the two older boys to a tour of two famous mansions in Decatur --- the Millikin Homestead and the Governor Oglesby Mansion.  They were all decked out for Christmas and looked just gorgeous.  I took my students to the Millikin Homestead every year when I taught third grade and we studied about early Decatur, so I know a lot about that home and ended up actually giving a tour to the boys.  My husband is a docent at the Oglesby Mansion, so he gave us a tour there.  He knows a lot about its history, too.  I think the boys learned a lot and enjoyed our outing.
Updates:
- I have 1 more of the Tin of Tags class kits available.
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...