Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

'Merry Banner'

Here's another fun banner project of mine.  This was super fun to create and I have it hanging it my studio.
I 'painted' a background onto the watercolor paper piece (after die cutting it) using Cherry Cobbler reinker.
I die cut and used 2 sizes of stars throughout the banner.   I used a nice assortment of ribbons at each end of the banner, as well as a little bow at the top of each piece.
I die cut letters from black CS to go behind my embossed letters.  The Cherry Cobbler CS letters were embossed (3 X each) with clear EP.  Click here to learn more about embossed letters.
I used gold embossing to add some stamped texture behind my letters.  Before attaching the letters, I spritzed each piece with my shimmer mixture.  Once the letters were attached, I went back and added Wink of Stella to each embossed letter.  I'd say I used quite a LOT of ways to add sparkle!!!
My banner started out like the one below, but I didn't think the embossed stars on each end showed up enough, so I went back and die cut stars to go over them.  Love it!
This is even prettier in real life, but I think you get the idea.

Exciting News:


===============================================================
PLEASE NOTE:  
If you have a coupon from Toby Joe for $10. off an upcoming class, you may use it for $10. off the card kits shown below.  I have just one remaining kit!!!  Be sure whenever you use a coupon that you have it with you.  I need these for tax records.
Christmas Card Kits for sale!
===============================================================
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...