Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Reindeer Treat Boxes

How about an idea for when you need a treat to give ... really fast?  I've been really working at using up my 'stash' of retired goodies instead of hoarding it.  I love these boxes and thought they'd be cute with chocolate showing through the window.  I dressed them up for Christmas with a cute little reindeer.  It's cute.  It's quick.  It's fun to share!


Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...