Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

My Occasions Catalog pre-order arrived Friday!  Oh my!!!  I must stay focused on Christmas so that I can finish everything ... and then I can play with my new goodies.
Maybe my order wasn't quite this big ... but the arrival of one nice box is super fun.  One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to place a pre-order, so you have time to work with new products and make up some fun new creations to share with everyone.   It looks like I'll have a lot of sharing to do soon.  Come back and see!!!  

Updates:
- I have 4 more Tin of Tags class kits available.
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...