Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Pines Three Ways Card ... And A Lucky Surprise Winner!!!

Before I share today's card, be sure you scroll down all the way to the end because I have a surprise winner for some Christmas goodies.  Now, for today's card.  I call this card my Pines 3 Ways card ... embossed and sponged, the pine tree shape, and the pines in the DSP.
Placing the top piece (with the cut out tree) on dimensionals gives a nice depth to the front of the card.
As always, I decorated the inside of the card and the envelope to all coordinate.
I admit that I don't use Garden Green as much as I could be, but I love it with this DSP and it makes a really pretty card with the Cherry Cobbler accents.
And now ... a surprise announcement of a lucky winner!  I decided to hold a drawing in December for a lucky someone to win some special Christmas goodies.  I placed the names of all my loyal customers into a jar, shook it up and sprinkled it out onto the floor.  I told Toby Joe to "choose one."  He did! 
Drum roll, please:
The lucky winner is Jessica Brunner!!!  Congrats, Jessica.  Let me know when you'd like to stop by and claim your prize.

Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...