Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Red And White Simple Joys Card

I love the crisp, fresh look of this Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card.  It is just striking, especially with this beautiful star.
I like layering white on white for an elegant look.
What a beautiful text, to go with this beautiful star.  This one has to go down as another favorite of the season.
Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...