Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gold Pines Joy to The World Card

We're all having worship at home today, with such icy conditions that it would be dangerous to travel anywhere just yet.  I can't remember when our church was ever closed on a Sunday morning.  I'm going to worship with music from our Millikin University Choirs (several Vespers CD's) as well as make a unique calendar that has Scripture on each month's page.

As for today's card ...
Are you looking for a new color story for your cards?  Try this ... Early Espresso, Gold, and Cherry Cobbler.  It's yummy!
For the gold pine sprigs, I stamped and embossed them in gold and then added die cut pieces over them.  This card was one of my favorites this year.
The pine sprigs were stamped on the inside of the card with gold ink.
The Baker's Twine bow adds the perfect finishing touch.
Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...