Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Bunches of Box Card Treats

Happy Boxing Day!  I thought this would be a good day to share my 'box cards' with you.  I thank Julie Davison for this idea.  As you can see, I made a bunch of these and have enjoyed sharing them throughout the holiday season.  I gave them to my Christmas Retreat participants and to lots of friends and special recipients.  It is so much fun to spread the joy.  During this week, I'll be sharing several other fun treat ideas with you that I created to share during the holiday season.  Enjoy!

The drawer holds some fun treats!
So... it's a box! ... it's a card! ... all in one!  It's a box card:)


Updates:
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...