Yay! I actually have some empty spaces now and plan to keep it that way. I don't know why I get on these major organizing binges, but I do and it feels so good to see and enjoy the results. It also jump starts my creativity, as I enjoy more space to work and all.
I also made handmade gifts for each of my 3 oldest grandchildren. It's so much fun to create something that is just for them and personalized to their needs and tastes. I'm not sure, with babysitting full time, how I had time to do all that this year, but I will chock it up to caring for the world's most perfect baby, along with feeling better than I have for quite a while. I hope this continues. I realize now, after wrapping up all the gifts, that I didn't get a photo of any of them, so I could share with you. I'll try to get some shots when they open their gifts.
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.