Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Dressed Up Reindeer Card

Today's card is pretty and pretty simple.  This would be a good one to use if you needed to mass produce a bunch to send out to friends and loved ones. 
The elements:
- watercolor background
- embossed oval to add texture and interest
- die cut images
- a cute little bow to dress up your reindeer
- greeting is on the inside
There you have it.  Pretty and pretty simple.
Updates:
- My card kits are sold out. 
- I have 4 more Tin of Tags kits available, if you'd like to join   
  us at my Dec. 12 Scraps and Prayers.  I can get out some   
  extra chairs:)
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...