Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Gold Glimmer Reindeer Card

We're back in town, after a death in the family.  I'm ready to get my mind on something happy.  I don't like seeing my grandchildren cry and having them cling to me in their grief.  It was a difficult time and I was so glad I could be there to help comfort them.

I have another reindeer card for you today.  This one was quite simple to create, thanks to a wonderful embossing folder and my thinlits dies.  I love this little reindeer!
Don't you love seeing blues and greens together?  What is your favorite Christmas color story?
The inside text doesn't show up very well in the photo, but it's there, I promise.
I think my little reindeer is noble.  He has a big heart.  I'm just sure of it:)
Updates:
- I have 1 more of the Tin of Tags class kits available.
- I'll have class schedules coming out soon for 2017.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...