Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

New Fall Decor and Favorite Past Christmas Projects

I took one of my Christmas decorations off my movie reel and added a Fall decoration.  I'm fortunate to have 2 of these wonderful old reels.  And... yes, I still remember how to thread the old movie projectors.  Those were the days!



Below, close-up from above banner:

I had 4 people have to cancel (family emergencies) for the November Christmas Retreat, so I still have 4 spots available.  Therefore, you may still register for this great class.  It's going to be a lot of fun and you'll go home with 18 cards --- 3 of each design.
If you are unable to attend, kits are available for $30.

Special Reminders:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...