Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

This year, since I held my Christmas Open House so early, my guests got to see Fall AND Christmas displays.  This was kind of fun ... in a crazy fun way:)  This is one of the projects I made to display, because I just couldn't stop making these cute little gingerbread men! 
Aren't these little guys cute?  When you make as many projects as I do, it's so much fun to share some with others and save some for the next Christmas.  I had this little tree and it was within easy reach.  I thought it would be perfect for these little gingerbread men.

I'm almost finished with my prep for my November 19 Christmas Retreat.  This is the class where I go all out to 'spoil' my class attendees with lots of extra gifts and treats, as well as the beautiful Christmas cards we'll be making.  Sign up and join in on the fun and let me spoil you, too. 

Special Reminders:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...