Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November Christmas Retreat, Cards 4 AND 5

I'm going to make this a Wow Wednesday kind of day and share TWO of the cards we'll be making at my November Christmas Retreat.  They both have lots and lots of sparkle.  
This first card has 3 sources of sparkle:  embossed silver images, silver foil, and white glimmer paper.  Wow!  That's a lot of beautiful sparkle.
I had a big surprise the first time I used the framelit in the above photo.  It cuts an image that I thought looked great on the inside of the card.  Isn't this beautiful?
The next card has glimmer and shimmer, as well.
I didn't realize until after I'd designed this card, that we no longer carry the red foil sheets.  I had just enough left in my 'stash' to use for this class.  It's a real wow to see the gleam of the red foil and the glimmer behind it of the red glimmer paper.  Gorgeous!
I hope I've inspired you to start thinking about making Christmas cards ... maybe creating cards with us at my Christmas Retreat or on your own.  Either way, I've shared some good ideas to get you going, so get out your 'stash' and get started!
In my next post, I'll share our sixth card we'll be making.  Come back and see what I have to share with you. 

I still have a few openings left for the November Christmas Retreat.  The deadline to sign up is the end of the day tomorrow (Thursday).  It's going to be a lot of fun and you'll go home with 18 cards --- 3 of each design.  
If you are unable to attend, kits are available for $30.

Special Reminders:
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...