Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Inky Backgrounds / Inky Fingers

One of the things that most artists have in common is inky fingers.  Today's post is dedicated to all those with inky fingers, as I share some fun inky backgrounds.
After sponging on several beautiful shades of ink, I let all the colors dry and then, using a stencil and White Craft Ink, I lightly sponged on some 'bokeh' circles.  This is a fun technique, used primarily by photographers for creative backgrounds.  You can go as light or as heavy as you'd like with the white circles.
I've actually played around with several color stories.  I think I like these the best.


Don't forget these upcoming events:

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...