Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

OBX 2016 ... An 'Interesting Vacation' ... Part 5, Some Fun Beach Shots

Here are a few more fun beach shots for you to enjoy.






This is a pretty lame job of writing the date in the sand this year.  It was the best I could do with a wounded leg.  I'll have to learn to write with my left leg:)
This year, I feel like I was really cheated of my favorite activity of walking the beach (barefoot) close to the edge of the water and letting the waves lap over my feet.  If they're not under a hurricane warning, I'll be heading back there soon ... hopefully, next year.
I'll be wrapping up my story soon, so be sure to check back and see what I have to share with you.  Then, it's back to getting my creative juices flowing.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...