A quick tip for easy displays:
I found the frame at our local craft store. I came up with a new and easy way to add the cards for display. I placed a magnet behind each section of the 'window' frame. When I want to display a card, I hold it in place with a second magnet inside the card. It's worked out to be a great way to quickly display cards and easily change them out when I want to update my display.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies.
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.