Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

A New Coaster Calendar

I haven't made coaster calendars for a long time and decided that our new Succulent Garden DSP would be really great for this project.  If you're wondering about the ribbon I used and thinking you've seen it recently in some of my other projects, it's a free S-A-B choice.  You get 2 rolls of this woven ribbon --- one with shiny gold accents and one with shiny silver accents.  It's really pretty!
There's a magnet on the back of my coaster calendar, so I can put it up on the fridge if I want to do so.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...