Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year, 2017!

Happy New Year, dear friends!
My, how time seems to fly by me lately.  I always look forward to New Year's Day as a wonderful new beginning.  There are many things in our lives that we cannot control on our own, but there are many ways we can always try to stretch and improve ourselves.  I don't always make New Year's Resolutions, as they are too easily forgotten or broken.  This year, I decided to give it a try, once again. 

Here are my New Year's Resolutions, in no particular order:
1.  Take more time to ... create ... read Scriptures ... pray ... rest ... and play.
2.  Keep sending out more cards than ever.  Try new techniques.  Spread the joy!
3.  Use and enjoy my 'stash' and don't hoard it.  Think of new, creative ways to use it.
4.  Exercise more and do my best to BE HEALTHY ... mind, body, and spirit.
5.  Continue to enjoy every moment I can spend with my grandchildren, striving to be a positive influence in their lives.  Of course, I'll still teach them things like "Yepperdoddle" and "Holy Toledobunnies" because it's important I give them a bit of silliness, too.

I think I can keep these 5 Resolutions.  I'll certainly try.
May 2017 be a great year!  
Let's make it the best we possibly can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...