Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Special Reminders and a Beautiful Mini Album

I want to share a closer look at my mini album with you today.  This is made from envelopes, CS and the most gorgeous DSP ever.  I'll be showing this at our February Scraps and Prayers class, even though we'll be doing a different project (for Valentine's Day!).   Enjoy seeing it and then keep scrolling for some important reminders.
I added some decorative scoring to the spine.  The dragonfly on the front has some sparkle from Wink of Stella.  Love that stuff.  I think I've used up a couple of pens already!  I added some spatters of sparkle by holding my Wink of Stella pen over the album cover and tapping it lightly.  Also, you can't see them, but there are cards in each of the envelopes.  These can later be decorated, used for journals or for photos.
Now, for some important reminders:
FIRST:  New Catalogs:
I totally forgot to preorder catalogs to be mailed to you.  I have plenty in my studio and have tried to hand out a bunch already.  Contact me if you need a catalog and you can come pick up one, along with the S-A-B catalog.  You're going to love them both!
SECOND:  Class Projects:
Click here for class project reminders for 2017.
THIRD:  Bad Weather Days:
Click here to see what to do if one of our classes falls on a bad weather day.
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:  My next class.
My next class is our January 9 Scraps and Prayers.  We'll be making a calendar.
Click here to see some of the calendars I've made.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...