Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

A Tradition at My Classes and a Review Of All 6 Cards for Saturday Stampers

At one of my classes, some time ago, my husband came down to my studio to say hello to the group and see what we'd made.  He started asking each person which one they had made was their favorite.  I could tell they really liked sharing this and so I've made it a tradition now.  At the end of each class (when we make a series of cards) I have everyone tell me which one was their favorite.  It's fun to hear their choices and their explanations of why they chose the one they did.  I wonder which card or cards will be chosen tomorrow.  I can't wait to see!
Here again, are all 6 of the cards we'll be making at my Saturday Stampers class on July 15.  If you purchased a kit, use these photos or my previous posts for each individual card to help you create your own.  I hope these inspire you to get creating.  I honestly don't know which one is my favorite.  Do you have a favorite?



Here's a link to a good tutorial for creating the Front Step card.
http://www.janbcards.com/search?q=Front+Step+Card
Here's a link to a good tutorial for creating a Tri-Shutter card.
http://www.janbcards.com/2017/06/daisy-tri-shutter-card.html
July Classes:
July 15 -- Saturday Stampers     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 -- fun techniques to create 6 cards.  REGISTRATION CLOSED.

August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project. 

THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST.  CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES. 
 
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...